Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of updates...life has been busy, busy, busy. Lynsey started school this week...always bittersweet for me. In all honesty, the first day of school is probably worse for me than holidays with Luke. Mostly because he should be starting fourth grade as a normal child. Lynsey started middle school and loves it. My nephews (Mike's brother's kids) were also here for a week. They are so great with Luke. It warms my heart so much to see them playing with Luke as much as they can, including him, pushing him around, and Dylon even helped load Luke in and out of the car. What great boys they are! Luke was also fitted for a new walker this week (www.taoswalker.com) I am excited for him to get it. They are awaiting final approval from insurance, but hopefully by the end of August he will have it.

Another reason we have been busy is.....we leave for LA tomorrow for Luke to attend therapy again at the Napa Center for another 3 week session. Please pray for amazing results this go around. I guess this is Luke's "school" for now. I promise better updates while we are there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how difficult the start of school must be for all of you. I can't believe Lynsey is already starting middle school ... I'm so glad she loves it. Have safe travels to LA. I'll be praying for great results!
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Sally said...

I hope Luke has a wonderful time and enjoys the therapy again. Hugs from Ohio, Sally

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!