Friday, August 28, 2009

Scooter

Haven't done this in awhile..so here is the Luke story of the week. He is continuing to scoot around. Last night I asked him if he was hungry, he showed me yes. So I told them to scoot into the pantry to show me what he wanted to eat. He did it! It is probably about 25-30 feet into there from where he was, and he had to make the transition from the carpet in the family room to the wood in the kitchen. Once he gets in the kitchen it is easier for him to move on the wood. I need to get a video of him scooting because it sure does amaze me. If nothing else, for when he starts walking to show him how far he has come! Go Luke! Thanks so much for checking in on him:)



3 comments:

Jill said...

Luke is such a strong little boy. We love you.
The McNeils

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment Luke! I think you are amazing!
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing Stacey! Go Luke!!!!!!! God is shining through your family!!!!