Wednesday, August 26, 2009

News Story

I just wanted to send a shout out to watch a news story tonight on an amazing lady, Trish Stressman, getting ready to leave for Stem Cell therapy in Costa Rica this weekend. Her kids go to school with Lynsey, and I was put in touch with her via a mutual friend. Anyhow, today I get to therapy with Luke and the news is here filming a story on her. So, watch tonight at 10:00pm on channel 15 to hear her story. Her blog is http://tstressman.blogspot.com, and I know she would greatly appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I'm so sorry I missed this. My computer was having problems yesterday and I couldn't get a connection until today. I will certainly keep her in my prayers. I enjoyed reading her blog. Take care.
Love & hugs,
Nancy