Friday, April 2, 2010

Here we go...

My dad reported Luke had a great day crawling today in therapy. The therapist commented that he is so close! Then we got home and Luke had received some Easter cards in the mail. I gave them to open, and he was super excited to find some money inside. He then proceeded to tear the envelopes into about a million pieces. Despite the mess it was making, I let him because he was using lefty so good to help him!! I guess therapy comes in many forms!

Next week is super crazy! Luke has a new therapist that will begin seeing him at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am very excited about some ideas this guy has, and I could tell Luke liked him right away. When I asked him after he left if he wanted him to come back and help him he showed me a big yes! On Monday we also have an eval with a new speech therapist. Please pray for great visits with amazing results and continued progress. God is good! Have a blessed Easter weekend!

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV)

2 comments:

NP said...

It is so great to hear that Luke continues to make more progress. All our prayers are being answered. Happy Easter to all of you.
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Sally said...

So I have a little computer problem, need a new one! But I'm still catching up when I can and am so amazed at Luke's progress. It seems like he is really ready for everything they ask him to do.
Hugs from Ohio,
Sally