Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!

Happy first day of Fall...although here in AZ it sure doesn't feel like fall yet! Luke continues to do good in his therapies. Yesterday one of his therapists at the Neuro Institute made the bold prediction that Luke would be walking with a walker by Christmas. Now, I have had myself disappointed way too many times by predictions, but this kid has been working Hard....so you never know.

This post is mainly to ask for prayers next Thursday, October 1st. We are taking Luke for his third round of stem cells. Pray for great results from this treatment! Thanks for sticking with us on this journey and for spreading the word for lots of prayers on the 1st!

I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.

Psalm 17:6 NLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got it! Extra special prayers on Oct. 1. Wow, walking with a walker by Christmas ... more prayers for that too :)
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

As each season passes, hopes of recovery & healing are renewed. I will pray for Luke and your entire family on Oct. 1st, as you are all continually in my prayers. So much to look forward to, especially anticipating his walking with a walker. No limits for Undie Boy! He is a true gladiator! God Bless and Happy Autumn...
Marilyn