Thursday, June 11, 2009

Try This....


Try this the next time you are working out...knee walking on the treadmill. Luke did it for over 10 minutes today (with his wonderful helpers guiding!) Little stinker, when they first put him on it, reached right up and pushed the red stop button.


Flamingo Boy-balancing on one leg.

Align Center

His most favorite part of the day-Ms. Geni and Tomatis "listening" therapy. He is so good at making sounds and words for her...even some we have never heard before.

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE this place?? We have made great steps up that mountain we are climbing by coming here!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ I just caught up with all your postings. Sorry I'm so behind. Our prayers are being answered on a daily basis it looks like. I'll also start praying that you win the lottery so you can open a facility here :) Take care.
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Lindsey Black-Santana's Mama said...

Amazing pictures!!!! Great pictures of Geni! I didn't get any. I was too busy chatting with her. Have a great last week!!!! Did you ever get to meet Cody!? He is my Hero, Next to Luke of course! GO LUKE! YOU ARE AMAZING! You can see God working through you buddy!

Sally said...

What a great place! Keep up the good work Luke! Hugs from Ohio, Sally

JML said...

Wow!!! Keep up the great work Luke!!! You are working so hard! Stay strong this last week!
Jaimee:)

beth said...

luke looks so happy with geni and the guitar! love it!