Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost Halfway

I can not believe that tomorrow Luke is going to be halfway through this therapy. It is AWESOME...almost worth moving to LA for...that is until you try to get on a freeway around here! He is working so incredibly hard every single day! He is one determined trooper. I ask him every morning if he is ready to go to "school" and he gives me the thumbs up sign. He knows it is helping him...amazing...amazing. If I ever happen to win the lottery, I would for sure open a place like this in AZ. Here are some pics of what he has been working on the last few days:

Standing on the balance board swing.


Walking in the walker with his awesome therapist, Raf.


Luke spent over an hour today crawling. He did not like it, but persevered through. The other 2 ladies helping him are PT students from USC.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

INCREDIBLE pictures! I have to go back when we get this leg fixed!!!! We missed out on a lot of that because of the broken leg... and hips. AAAAAAHHHH! Wow. Luke! You are Santana's Hero!!!! AMAZING Stacey! AMAZING! There is a "suit" therapy place here... I think 1 guy runs it though. But he denied Santana because he can't follow commands... ALTHOUGH... He looses because he did EVERYTHING RAF told him to do.... not for me though... ONLY Raf.

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I almost can't believe what I'm seeing! He has come so far! This is an amazing program and I am so glad you guys have had the chance to get Luke into it! Standing on the balance swing gave me chills! Way to go Luke! Were all cheering for you!

Nana and Papa said...

Luke ~ We are so proud of you and how hard you are working. You are definitely our "Super Luke"! We love you.

beth said...

Amazing!!! Luke's progress is so obvious. I can tell why you like this place just through the pictures!