Friday, February 27, 2009

Talking Video







I have not gotten the video back yet that I sent in of Luke trying to talk, so I made another that is shorter. You can see how hard he is trying though to say words. Like I said before, he just has to be in the right mood, otherwise forget it, the kid will not say a word. I did get an email from the Speech Therapist with the Nacd. Here is what she said, "I viewed the video of Luke that you sent me---wow, he's doing a lot more than last time I saw him!" So that is awesome. He is continuing to drink great. If he is really thirsty, he will drink a cupful in just a few gulps now. Thanks for continuing to check in...believe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing video. That is so exciting. All your time and hard work is paying off.
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Sally said...

Good job Luke!! I really think he looks so much like Grandma Bonnie in this video. Hugs from Ohio, Sally

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it LOVE IT! Oh my Stacey! He is just so amazing! He was so cute when I saw him for a minute at Horse Therapy. I am amazed by him! This video is astonishing! I LOVE how he pronounces EVERY letter! That is so awesome! What a blessing that is to see all that! Thanks for sharing!

We are Believing with you!

Love,
Lindsey and Santana Black

Anonymous said...

That just brings tears of pure joy to my eyes. Go Luke Go! Luke, you and your family are so amazing. All your hard work and dedication is really working! We are so proud of you Luke. Keep it up buddy!

Only the Best for YOU!
Love, The Monahan Family

Anonymous said...

Luke you are doing so awesome!!!Before you know it you will be chatting non-stop. And we will listen to it all, loving every minute!!We love you so much!!!
Gram

Unknown said...

You are so AWESOME Luke! Its nice to hear your voice. You all are doing an amazing job.
Love, April