Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat


Luke had a great time trick or treating!! He loved seeing everyone in their costumes. Thanks to all of our neighbors who let him keep the handful of candy he grabbed. I think by the tenth house or so he finally starting taking just one piece:)

We are set to head out for Stem Cells this Tuesday! I can not believe it has already been 6 months since he last got them. People always tell me, doesn't time go by so slowly for you? It is actually the opposite...it goes by way too fast. This next week it will be 1 year and 8 months since Luke was hurt. Yes, we would like to see him doing more, but we are so thankful for how far he has come. We know the best is yet to come...all in His time. So, please remember, as you set out to vote this Tuesday, say prayers for healing and recovery for our little Gladiator...together we can pray those cells go where they need to go for more healing in Luke! Believe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I'll be thinking and praying for all of you on Tuesday!
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Unknown said...

Love the Halloween pictures!!

Have a safe trip. We'll be thinking about all of you. Give Luke a BIG HUG.
Love, April

Anonymous said...

Luke looks INCREDIBLE standing their with you guys! Have a BLAST on your short trip to CA. I need to call them and let them know our delay issue of getting over there. Lots of prayers on Tuesday. In fact! I am going to fast my diet Pepsi and ALL soda (caffeine is my vice for dealing with what we deal with). It is tough for me but Luke is worth it! be safe!

Go LUKE! Santana sends lots of luck your way! (but who needs luck when we got God?)

Lindsey Black