Friday, November 21, 2008

Luke Stories...

Here are two cute Luke stories of the week. Yesterday he learned he can take off his shoes and socks by himself. He was so proud! It is so neat to see him do something for the first time, and the look on his face that says, I did it! Go Luke! I have also been telling him this week that Santa is going to be coming soon. In fact, we have already decorated the house. Luke even pointed to the stocking that was his. So, I told him he needs to be able to tell Santa with his mouth what he wants for Christmas. The first thing he said was Fish...so I asked him if he wanted a fish or to go fishing...he said to go fishing. Honestly, Mike has been gone hunting; I think he just wants a break from mom. Last night though I asked him again, and this time he sounded like he was trying to say trucks. So hopefully I can use good old Mr. Claus to get him to use his voice more. Make it a great weekend! Believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the stories Stacey! Santa DOES seem to work miracles!!!
Love & hugs,
Nancy