Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here we go again....

Luke had yet another follow-up with the eye dr today. I know, I haven't written about his eyes in awhile so you probably thought all was well.....not so much!! While his right eye is doing awesome and he is beginning to open it more, however, his left eye is still very irritated and bothers him so much. It will be 3 months next week since he had the surgery. So the doctor says well it still looks the same. So I said, "At what point do you consider closing it again." Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question because his reply was, "I think that is what we should do." Here we go again with yet another surgery for the Gladiator to go thru. I pray, pray, pray that this will be the last one for a very long time (is forever too much to ask)! He said it is not as invasive as the opening, however, I hate the fact that they have to put him out yet again. It is just not good for the body to have to go thru that time and time again. So, I guess we can pray for a miracle that the eye will start closing and blinking on it's own before he goes in, which looks like it could be sometime in mid-December. "...With God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26 Believe!

No comments: