Friday, November 2, 2007

Jack Sparrow!


Just wanted to post a picture of Lynsey and Luke on Halloween (see Luke's cute smile,) and Luke dressed as Jack Sparrow to go trick or treating with his cousins. He is enjoying the candy!

Another quick story and I hesitate to write this, because it has only happened once. Yesterday Luke was laying on his mat we have for him. I was sitting near him. All of the sudden I saw him roll from his back onto his right side. It is the most moving I have seen him do. The best thing is he brought his left side over. He has also raised up his left arm a few times the last few days. Please pray for it to continue.

As for our appointments on Monday and the MRA to see about the possible aneurysm, Dr. Manwaring's office called Mike and said he does not want to do the MRA. She did not say why, just that he would go over it with us at our appointment on Monday. Please pray for positive results at this visit. I truly trust Dr. Manwaring's opinion more than anyone else we have met on this journey. I was re-reading some of my earlier posts from March, and saw that he told us then it could be a year before we would know what Luke would really be able to do. Again, please pray for this visit to be positive....believe...the best is yet to come!

No comments: