Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tests

Just a quick update to let you know, Luke will have the MRA done Friday morning. He also has an ultrasound tomorrow on a bump he has on the bottom of his foot. They think it is just a cyst, but want to be sure. Please pray for positive results on both tests. Friday will be a long day. His test is at 10, but they can not be there to reprogram his shunt until 4. I will have to stay all day, then I am taking Lynsey to the Hannah Montana concert Friday night. I will update as soon as we hear results though. Thanks for the prayers...believe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and your family.

Unknown said...

We'll be praying for Lukes tests on Friday. It's going to be one long day for you. Have fun at Hannah Montana!!! I tried getting tickets, but they were all sold out. Post pics.

Love, April

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and stay positive! You are such a strong and great mom! A day at the doctors and Hannah Montana in 1 day!! I know Lynsey (and you will have a good time)
JRodine