Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Six Months...Journey to a Miracle!!

Six months ago tonight our journey to a miracle started. Along the road we have seen so many miracles so far. From Luke surviving those first 3-4 days when all of the odds were against him, to where he is today. God is great!!! Never doubt the power of prayer...Luke is here today, 6 months later because of you all...the best part is...he is improving. We are truly humbled by everyone that has been touched by our gladiator. I was going to put my thanks here to everyone today, but I know I will leave someone out. So, THANK YOU ALL so very, very much for the prayers, meals, cards, referrals, babysitting, carpooling for Lynsey, words of wisdom, house calls, EVERYTHING you have done...we appreciate it SO, SO very much! Know that you are all part of this miracle we are seeing unfold before our eyes. Thank you so much for the extra prayers going up for Luke today. I have gotten emails from people I do not even know that are praying...thank you also for spreading the word because, "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22 God Bless you all...I have included some of my favorite pictures of Lukey. Believe:)












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Special prayers for Luke today!!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about all of you today and prayers for Luke. It's exciting to read about each new "step" on the road to recovery that Luke takes. Keep it up Lukey, your family needs you! Hugs from Ohio....Sally

Anonymous said...

Stacey - I think of you and your family often. Go Luke Go! Kate

Unknown said...

Much pretty this pictures ..God bless all you ..We continue in Brazil pray for Luke ..every day ..we have today one night watch and his name is in our prayers ..God bless all family ..kisses ..