Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quick Clarification

Just to clarify, Luke is not awake yet. I guess I confused some in my last post. He does have definite sleep and wake cycles, so when I wrote that, I just meant he was waking up for the morning. I think he would be considered mildy conscious now because he is definetly aware of everything that is going on around him. We just need to get those eyes open. We have another appointment next week with an eye doctor, and I have been talking with a neuro-opthamologist in LA that thinks he can help. We probably will not have EEG results until next week, the neurologist left on vacation this week. Also, the picture I posted makes Luke bigger than he is, not quite that big, just a little more than he was before the accident:) Thanks for the continued thoughts and support! Believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see any "comments" here and thought you might need one. Every little bit of support, even from far away is important. I had a nice chat with Rick on the phone tonight (Bonnie was at work). Your family is so proud of you, Mike and Lynsey. Luke will be back! From Sally in Ohio