Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Surgeries went well!

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to post a quick update to let you know that Luke's surgeries went fine today. He was definetly in some pain when I left, so please pray for the medicine to do the trick. Mike is of course staying with his wing man. I am fighting off a cold too so I better be well in the morning. Please pray for continued RESTORATION in Luke's brain. It is nights like tonight that I miss the undie boy I knew and loved so very much. I would give anything and everything to get my little man back to where he was. Thanks so much for the prayers, emails, comments, they get us through...don't stop the prayers! His word says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11: 28. That is exactly what I am going to do now...but not before saying the same prayer I have said for the past 11 plus months..because Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
Wonderful to hear that everything went well with Luke. Hope you feel better.
cb

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Luke did well. Rest well tonight and feel better in the morning. I am sure Luke will rest well knowing his wing man is there.
Love Ya!!

Sally said...

We will never give up! Luke has come so far and will keep going with the help of his great family and prayers from all over. Hugs from Ohio, Sally

Anonymous said...

Never doubted that he would come out fine. He continues to amaze and prove what a Gladiator he is.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Luke did well with his surgeries. Hopefully Luke and you will be feeling better soon. Luke is at the top of our prayer list everynight. Take care of yourself and your little man.
Love,
Tammy