Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lots of appointments!!

It seems as though Luke's busy time with appointments is here!! I don't know how they all seem to happen at once. We started today with his MRA, which checks on his aneurysm. This is the first time they have tried it without sedation. Luke did great!! Tomorrow, he has a speech evaluation, at a new therapy place I found on the east side. In April he has an evaluation at a new kind of therapy place (NDT certified OT and PT's,) an evaluation with a new neurologist that specializes in Traumatic Brain Injury cases, and an evaluation with Bob from NACD. He is also participating in Special Olympics on April 2nd. He is going to be walking with his walker:) Pray these appointments are successful and lead to insight into anything we can try/do to bring more healing and restoration for Luke. Thanks so much!

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen." Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey! I pray for AMAZING retulst with Luke's MRA! I’m going to be in AZ. this weekend, too bad, I've love to see Luke participate in the Special Olympics! I’ve volunteered in the past and it’s great fun! Good luck to Luke! God bless all who have helped Luke in his journey to healing! BTW, congratulations to Lynsey on her first game!
Love-
Marilyn

NP said...

Good luck Luke in the Special Olympics ~ I hope it's lots of fun. I pray that all his appointments go great!
Love & hugs,
Nancy