Monday, May 17, 2010

Turkey Hunting Therapy!

Last week Luke "ditched" his regular therapies on Thursday and Friday for some turkey hunting therapy with Mike, Pap, and cousin Tyler. The word is...he had a blast!!! He loves being outdoors with the guys and not stuck at home with mom, that is very apparent this morning. He is not happy to be here! It doesn't help that he is "ditching" his therapies again this morning as both sisters have a nasty stomach bug. Pray Luke does not get it! This Friday I have a meeting with the school to get everything set for next year. Pray all goes well. Thanks for continuing to follow Luke's journey!





4 comments:

NP said...

What a beautiful turkey and all those handsome boys!!! How much fun. I'm keeping my fingers crosses as I'm praying for good news on the school front. I was hoping I might catch you at Tami's to give you a hug on Saturday ~ another time :)
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Tami Proffitt said...

oh stacey...i'm sorry you've caught the bug at your house. we are just in the middle of it and it's nasty. i'll be praying for you guys!

Therapist Directory said...

Hi

Nice Turkey and those boys ! Have a fun guys.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Stacey!!! I bet Luke had a blast being able to hang out with the boys. Sounds like he is just doing awesome!

-Becca