Friday, February 12, 2010

Some Pics!


Tall kneeling throwing the ball in the bucket



Crawling to the boxes where a cookie is inside...bribery always works right!


Horse therapy...Luke is sitting up so much better on the horse!

He has been working on crawling and tall kneeling a lot this week. There is a theory that in order to walk...you must first crawl. So, we have shifted the focus for the next month or so to really get Luke crawling more and hopefully he will start wanting to crawl around the house. Huge prayers that this will happen would be greatly appreciated:) We are only three weeks from our next trip to California for an intensive round of therapy.

Here's a cute story...my niece said to me last week..."Stace, remember you said when Luke is better we could all go to Disney World ..well I think he is doing pretty good." So cute...the funny thing is before she said this I saw her really checking Luke out. Yes, Miss K Luke is doing pretty good...but a few things he must do before a trip to Walt Disney world is planned:)

I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"
(Psalm 27:13, NIV)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Luke! Still sending hugs from Ohio
Sally

NP said...

Luke looks like he is doing great with everything. I will pray for LOTS of crawling...the whole family will have to take turns crawling with him ... hmmm, I feel some crawling races in the near future :) Be careful, it could take a toll on your knees!
Love & hugs,
Nancy