Monday, March 30, 2009

Snakes, F ish, and Frustrations!

Luke's favorite thing....fishing with dad!

Brave Boy touching a snake!

Luke had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning he went with Nana and Papa to see snakes and birds at the Riparian Preserve. He is certainly braver than me touching the snakes! Then after that he went fishing with dad, and also fishing again on Sunday. He loves to go with Mike to a secret lake they are so lucky to be able to use. He is getting pretty good at reeling those fish in!

Now for the frustration...this is me being frustrated. On Saturday we got a statement from Blue Cross Blue Shield, for something they paid that I did not recognize. So this morning I called the company and asked about the charge. They told me it was for nursing services for Luke to come and give him medicine via an IV. Ok, he has never had nursing services or medicine via an IV. So, they are researching it...don't expect to hear back from them. Then I called BCBS and they were kind of like whatever. The frustrating thing for me is they paid over $500 for something he didn't even get, yet wouldn't pay for the oxygen therapy he got that helped him! The other frustrating thing is I see how much my parents pay for their employees to have health insurance, and this is why it is so high!! Sorry for the rant...believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH, that makes me so mad about the insurance AND the place actually billing them for it. I am really glad about the fun fishing adventures but not quite as thrilled about that scary snake :)
Love & hugs,
Nancy