Monday, June 9, 2008

MRI Results

Finally some good news on an MRI...praise God! The doctor said the results look "great," and he does not want to do another MRI until June of 2009. Kind of makes me nervous, but this is one of the doctors we have met on this journey that I truly trust. He said we can take Luke off of the blood thinner medicine, and just leave him on one baby aspirin a day. That is good news too! No more bruises on his arms. Once again thanks for your prayers last week...they made for a great week overall, and it is always good when Monday starts out good. Believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey & family,
I'm so happy to hear your news. As I continue to keep up with your updates, I see all arrows pointing up, all positive news! I see Luke in the pics you post and I see that his face looks more relaxed, healthier, his expression, color, it's great! God bless & continue to heal Luke & your family! You are all most amazing & spiritually motivating to many, especially me. Thank you

Marilyn