Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy Week!


Well I must say, I am glad our busy week is over! We still have not heard anything back on the MRI, so at this point, I guess no news is good news. The visit with Dr. Manwaring was very uneventful, he was running an hour behind so it was very rushed. He said all is well with the shunt, so that is good. We still do not know when he will go to Barrow's for more rehab. They have to get approval from our insurance, and who knows how long that may take.


Today I took Lynsey and Luke swimming at my parent's house. Luke loved it! He was kicking with BOTH of his legs so good! He really wanted to just go off by himself, and was getting frustrated that I was holding onto him. I think that is where he is at lately...frustrated at not being able to do things for himself. So, we try to let him do as many things for himself and help us when he can.


Other than that, not much else to report. The thing we were working on in my earlier post, hasn't been going so well this week, but it has been hard because we have been gone a lot. I'll go ahead and tell you what it is though...getting undie boy back and out of diapers. He was really on a roll before this week, so next week we really have nowhere to go, so we should be able to work hard again.


Please continue prayers for restoration, for speech, for eyes to open, for Luke to continue to work and try hard...etc...etc...thank you so much!! Those of you that have D-Backs tickets coming, I should get them early next week, and will get them to you ASAP after that. Thanks so much for helping!! He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:29 NLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke looks so good in the pictures! Thanks for posting them. I am sorry we are going to miss the game next week. I wish we could be there. Hope you all have a great time. Dustin, Becki, Wyatt and Nate

Anonymous said...

Luke looks awesome and I believed he IS healed and it will be manifested SOON! God is so Good! GOOOO LUKE!