Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is Luke's New Dawn!



Mark your calendars that today, March 18, 2008, is Luke's New Dawn! Today he had a visit from two AMAZING women...Sonja and Sonya (thanks to Dawnie and Justin once again for sharing Luke's story with them.) They have come to do their amazing massage and energy work on Luke before...but today was different. I left to take Lynsey to dance, and came home to find everyone (but Luke) in tears. Luke was happily laughing and "talking aka making sounds" away. I wasn't quite sure what to think, and thought maybe something was wrong. Sonja then explained the divine experience that had happened while I was gone. I hope I get this right, but just know that something AMAZING happened today, and anyone that saw Luke after knows exactly what I mean (yes, I do have witnesses, my aunt and dad.) Sonja said she felt like she needed to petition the Lord to take away all of the pain and suffering Luke has had since he was hurt. What she described next is something words can not do justice, but she felt the presence of angels coming down to take away all of Luke's suffering and to heal him. When we ask Luke if he saw the angels, he tells us yes! I know there are some that are reading who think I am off the rocker on this one, and maybe this happened for you...we HAVE to BELIEVE that he is being healed because he is! She said the message was that he will be better and his life will have global impact. I told her he already has had such an impact on so many people, based on the emails and letters I get. The ironic thing in all of this, is right after his aneurysm surgery, the voice inside my head was telling me...something big is about to happen. Now throughout this entire journey, I have learned that nine times out of ten that voice inside my head is right! I can't even explain how different he was after this experience...making all kinds of sounds and just go giggly. I was almost nervous he was just going to get up and go, and then what would I do? I think it is quite coincendental that all of this is happening the week of Easter, the week that He is Risen for all of us! So this Easter, thank Him for everything he has done in Luke's life and for EVERYTHING He is about do...continue to pray for healing and restoration. I have a feeling the second chapter in The Miracle of the Gladiator is just beginning! Believe!
Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him. Matt. 4:11

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing experience. We look forward to the next chapter of Luke's journey.
Love, Tammy and family

For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. Psalm 92:4

Anonymous said...

Reading your post just made me cry with joy! God is Great!!!

kelli ellen kurtz said...

As I read, I got chills. I believe too and know that your intuitions are right. God bless and be with your family as you move forward! GO LUKE GO! God is so good and powerful. You are so blessed to have His angels with you!

beth said...

I believe we are in a time of Light and Knowledge. There is much good in the world and so much to learn of energy etc. I am happy you have good people to help you. The scriptures say 'ask in faith, believing and it shall be given' you are asking, you are believing, and you are receiving...life is good. I am happy for you. We believe too!
Cameron is still praying for Luke daily!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect time to begin a new direction in Luke's journey... I'm very excited about your news! I've enjoyed your pictures of Luke's progress. I want to say that Lynsey is the best supportive sister ever and Luke is truly blessed to be surrounded by so much love! What an inspiration to us all...

Marilyn

Janaina crochet said...

In this date sooooo much special for world ..where the hope grow in our hearts ..I wish for this loved family of GOD ..HAPPY EASTER ..and blessings God be always about this family ..You all are much important for GOD ..believe ..He is with you in every moments ..HOPE and FAITH are things never can die in our hearts ..GOD bless Luke and family ..kisses ..

Unknown said...

What an amazing day!!! I'm glad Luke got to see his angels. I BELIEVE they are always there watching after him.
Love, April, Branden, Bryan and Maddie

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! This is the day the Lord has made. Thank you Jesus and thank you Luke and all the Gauman family for being a beacon of strength and belief. Your life and faith is a living example of where so many can be, if they believe. Wishing you a Blessed Easter... He lives !

Anonymous said...

I am so encouraged by your faith and your story. I have heard of your family and journey and as I read your Easter Story about the angels, it brought tears to my eyes.
What joy we have because Jesus has risen indeed!! He is the one and only Healer, Counselor, Provider, Saviour and Friend!! I lift Luke and your family before the Lord!