Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 11th!

Here are some pics of Luke's 11th birthday:






We have a couple prayer request:

**Luke has had HORRIBLE behavior lately. Look at any of our arms and you will see the scratches he has left from pinching us. That kid is STRONG!!! We can not really attribute the change in behavior to anything. Please pray we can find an answer to it SOON though before school starts again!!

**Luke will be going back for another Stem Cell treatment in Mexico on July 19th. Pray we see results from this. The same Dr in Mexico will be doing the injection of the stem cells, but a Dr in the US, who has taken us across once, and who we really liked, will be getting the stem cells from the US.

Thanks so much for checking in and have a Happy July 4th Weekend!

3 comments:

NP said...

Happy birthday Luke! It looks like you had a wonderful celebration. I will be praying that all goes well with the trip, stem cells and behavior!
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Happy Super Duper Birthday Luke! You are a courageous, strong and determined fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I will be praying for the stem cell trip and the behavior. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. I was on medication that made me lash out and act mean, but I am off it now. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Anonymous said...

I hope Luke and Lynsey and yourself had wonderful birthdays! Prayers always coming your way, for you and all your family! God bless as always.
love-
Marilyn