Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stem Cells!

All went well today, and Luke is now the owner of 14 million stem cells. All went with with the injection, and now we just wait and see and pray. Pray these stem cells go to to the damaged areas in Luke's brain to bring on healing and restoration. Thanks for praying with us!


Pics from our visit to the San Diego Zoo. Luke had some close ups with the animals.



Dr. Ramirez injecting Luke's stem cells via IV. He has very small hard to find veins, so getting the IV in is always the worst part. Today they only had to stick him once.
All of the cousins at Del Mar beach.


Catching snails at Legoland.

Riding the Bionicle ride at Legoland.

6 comments:

NP said...

WooHoo ~ I'm glad all went well and I'll be praying for ALL THOSE STEM CELLS to go to the right spot! The pictures are great!
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I wonder if the small vein thing is hereditary? My dad and I both have that problem! I LOVE the pic with all the cousins! That is great! As always - Prayers will continue coming your way from us! Love ya'll!

Jamie

Jill said...

I'm so glad everything went well for Luke. All of the hard work has paid off with all of the fun in California! Love the picture on the beach.

Tami Proffitt said...

yeah for stem cells and prayers! sending loads your way!

Anonymous said...

I pray for the stem cells to reach all destinations needed for Luke to heal and recover. With school and much more adventure ahead of him, I pray his progression comes in multitudes of success! I love the picture of all the kids at the beach, priceless... God Bless.

love-
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Come On Stem Cells, do your stuff! Luke, you look great! Glad you got a much deserved family getaway! What a fanastic shot of all the cousins holding hands on the beach - priceless! Here is to some great things for Luke!!!!!!
Keeping the Strong Faith!

Love, The Monahans